The Children’s Safety Village in Belleville turned out to be the most spooktacular place to be last night.
Described as the largest turnout to this event in recent memory, more than 1,000 people took in ‘Hallowe’en At The Village’ on a mild Hallowe’en evening.
Joining volunteers at the event were Belleville Police Chief Mike Callaghan, Deputy Chief Chris Barry and City Councillor Paul Carr.
Among the many village supporters giving out treats were
* Quinte Home Builders Association.
* Belleville Lions Club
* Hastings Quinte Paramedic Services
* Parkhurst Transportation
* Free Flow Petroleum
* Belleville Wesleyan Church
* Jani-King Eastern Ontario
* All State Insurance Belleville
* Habitat for Humanity